Cãnon.com/ijsetup $ Cãnon IJ Setup
Cãnon is a globally recognized brand that is known for its smart, innovative Printing Devices. It offers an extensive range of state-of-the-art Printers, Scanners, and Multi-function Devices. These feature-packed gadgets require proper deployment. In order to make the entire process effortless and quick, it provides a user-friendly portal called “Cãnon.com/ijsetup”.
Cãnon.com/ijsetup - Install & Set Up Cãnon Printer
Go through the Cãnon.com/ijsetup webpage, click Set Up and start the Cãnon ij printer setup process. If you have a Cãnon inkjet printer (wireless or wired), setting up the complete printer is easy. To download Cãnon printer drivers and install them on your pc, visit Cãnon.con/ijsetup and follow instructions.
How to Download, Setup and Install Cãnon Drivers and Software?
Cãnon drivers and software must be the latest to set up a Cãnon printer, hence follow the given steps and install the latest Cãnon drivers and software;
- Launch the web browser and visit the Cãnon.com/ijsetup site.
- You will now see different options including Set up and manuals. Hence click the “Set Up” tab.
- Here, either choose the printer type from the given options or enter the direct model number of your model.
- You can also select the model name and find your product from the bottom.
- Press Enter or tap on Go and go to the next page
- Choose the country/region here and hit Start.
- Look for the Cãnon drivers, software, and Firmware, and Choose the setup you need to download.
- Click Download, save the file, and run the installer by following prompts.
Cãnon Wireless Printer Setup Guide
Install Cãnon Wireless Printer with USB Connection Setup –
- Save your Cãnon printer model and use a USB cable to connect the printer and PC.
- Wait for automatic installation. However, visit Cãnon.com/ijsetup for wireless installation.
- Enter the model number here and download the latest ij setup.
- Accept the license agreement and go NEXT.
- Select the wireless connection option and move further
- Choose your Wi-Fi network and provide a password.
- Connect it and unplug the USB cable.
Cãnon Wireless Printer without USB cable connection -
Check the below steps;
- At first, check the WIFI router and locate the WPS button.
- Ensure that the system is connected to an internet connection.
- Go to the Control panel and tap the Add Printer tab.
- Wait and let it search for your printer, then choose your Cãnon and go next.
- Either look for auto setup or download from the Cãnon.com/ijsetup site.
- Install the wireless Printer without a USB connection.
- Now, on the Wi-Fi router, press the WPS button.
- Wait for 2 minutes and press OK.
- The setup is completed and tests your printer.